Until then, read this analysis from Accuweather.com on the possibility of next week's Tuesday-Wednesday storm becoming ANOTHER BLIZZARD!!!
It seems the operational models are going towards another major blizzard along the Mid-Atlantic (AND Northeast) Wednesday.
Here's what we know...
- Looks like this one will be a much colder storm as the polar vortex dumps right into the East.
- Storm should bomb out as the polar vortex catches up with the southern stream system.
- GFS has a blizzard with snow ratios of 20:1 to 30:1 from BWI to Boston.
- New Euro has 995 mb low off of Atlantic city NJ Wed AM. That would mean heavy snow for areas from Maryland to new England.
- DGEX model has the blizzard from NE PA into New England with NYC getting smacked.
- JMA goes along with the DGEX model, so all operational models are going for a major storm Wednesday.
- Also, wide swath of wind blown snow of 3-6 inches will start in Kansas and move east through Illinois and Ohio to PA before we even get the bomb developing along the coast.